Meet Dr. Angela Douglas
Angela Douglas, DDS
I am a dental associate with Shady Spring Dental Care. I was born and raised in Southern West Virginia. Greater Beckley Christian School and Concord University are my Alma Maters. I am a graduate of West Virginia School of Dentistry as well as Marshall University General Practice Residency where I worked in both hospital and clinical situations.
My goal as a dentist is to restore smiles back into health and function with compassion as well as to help people love their smiles.
I am married to Dr. Joe Douglas. I enjoy outdoor activities, being active in my church, sport events, reading, and spending time with my family.
Credentials and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- West Virginia Dental Association
- New River Dental Society
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- Graduate, West Virginia University School of Dentistry
- Graduate, Marshall University Graduate Residency Program